Animation kids club:
As a fan of kids club animation, you will be responsible for the safe, fun and memorable experience that guests and members receive in kids club activities and activities operations. This person must be creative and dynamic to ensure that all processes are geared towards the guest’s enjoyment and excitement.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
– Promote healthy and fun activities for children of guests and members of the resort. Scheduling and rotation to ensure activities and events start on time and continue.
– To ensure that all child care procedures are in place and that the scope of children’s activities is in accordance with the standard requirements.
– To ensure that children are logged in and out of the area with care and attention.
To carry out and record regular and organized inspections in all areas of the club’s facilities as indicated by the line manager.
– Supervising and supervising all areas related to children’s activities.
Create a range of activities for all ages and abilities
Supervise children in such minors to ensure maximum safety at all times and control of all children during supervised activity/play sessions
– To create, promote and operate children’s birthday parties to achieve children’s department activities budgets through effective promotion of income generating activities
Responsible for member and guest retention by creating an unforgettable experience for children and parents.
Make decisions at the guest touchpoint to delight the guest without compromising their safety.
To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained including proper and safe storage.
– To report any damaged or missing items in the rooms to the Kids Club Manager for action and follow-up.
Hand over all lost and found items with full detailed information to the Entertainment Supervisor and housekeeping service in line with hotel policy.
To fulfill the requests of guests with kindness and speed in the course of duty.
– To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay with the best personalized service.
– To accompany guests instead of indicating directions.
Respect the privacy of guests using the pool and beach facilities and confidentiality of information.
– To report any guest comment or complaint.
Ensures that guest amenities in the pool and beach areas are complete and meet standards.
– Deals with hotel equipment and supplies with utmost care.
Responsible for preparing and cleaning the swimming pools and beach chairs.
– Contributes to the hotel’s commitment to the “Environment Charter” (energy saving, recycling, waste sorting, etc.).
– To be completely flexible and adapt to rotation within the different departments of the Spa and Recreation Department.
To perform any other reasonable duties assigned by the department head or any person designated by the department head.
Your experience and skills include:
– It must be accurate. Two years of experience in related field
– Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
Clearly communicate ideas, actions, and opportunities with strong communication skills
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous ACCOR brands – Adagio, Novotel and Mövenpick with a total of 885 rooms, located in the Jumeirah Village Triangle next to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Me’aisem.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose in your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care about the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer offering respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.