Water Handling Instructor – Kuwait
The role of the trainer is to ensure that Kuwaiti trainers, technicians and engineers have the skills and knowledge required to perform their duties and to evaluate professional skills, knowledge and competencies against best practices and international standards.
Job Role Responsibilities:
* Instructors must support the Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment to technicians and graduates, using currently available training materials and materials, in classrooms, OJT and oilfield sites.
* Perform a complete review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement an update of all training programmes.
* Provide “Train the Trainer” support to existing KOC trainers through class sessions, on-the-job training, job shadowing, discussions, etc.
* Actively participate in reviewing the alignment of training with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules, coordinating with any new training facilities within the company, and implementing international accreditation for all programs offered.
* Support the broader team and learning community in any training or other learning and development initiatives specific to their relevant functions.
* Diploma in Technical Subject – Water Treatment (BTEC, NVQ, HND, etc.)
* Experience as a technician and above in related industry.
* At least 15 years of experience in a related field and specialization with experience with major international oil and gas companies in an operational environment – upstream.
* At least 4 years of previous experience providing technical training and assessment in the classroom, and on-the-job training OJT.
* Previous experience in developing, reviewing and updating training materials and curricula.
* Current knowledge of international best practices in the field of mechanical training.
* Current driver’s licence.
* Experience working with major international oil and gas companies.
* Recognized qualifications and auditor
* Exposure to Professional Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ)
* Be able to work with different cultures, train and mentor existing employees, and develop good working relationships.
*Needs a flexible attitude towards all work activities, be willing to accept changes to training schedule, and work anti-social hours if necessary.
* Willingness to travel within the client’s desert sites and assembly centers in Kuwait for work requirements
Salary and Benefits:
* Residential role – employee contract
* Salary – 3,000 KD / month (non-negotiable)
* Accommodation – 300 KD / month (non-negotiable)
* The company will provide the individual car with fuel
* Annual leave ticket for the employee and his wife
* Annual increase of up to 3.5%
* Medical insurance for the employee and the wife
* Annual leave of 30 calendar days in addition to public holidays in Kuwait
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best employment practices, tailored to the work-based learning, work-based care and education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to their use and underscore our proven ability to deliver results