We are looking for a Human Capital Manager to help us grow an exceptionally talented team. The Human Capital Manager is responsible for providing strategic direction as well as administrative support in all areas related to the employee experience including: recruitment, training, development, performance management, and employee engagement.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
Develop and implement human resource and talent management strategy
– Establishing a performance management system
Create and refine job descriptions
– Management of recruitment and preparation programs
Facilitate and track employee training and development
– Implementation and follow-up of the results of the employee participation survey
Create and measure human capital metrics
Analyze data and make recommendations to improve the process
Ensure compliance with Bahraini labor law and coordinate with authorities
– Participation in job fairs
Develop policies related to human resources
Advise on a range of other HR matters including company culture, people management, etc.
The manager will be someone who can work independently and continually seek/suggest areas for improvement based on industry trends and best practices. The manager must be a proactive team player willing to assist in a variety of areas, even those outside the original scope of responsibilities.
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Human Resources or any other related field
Strong communication skills including the ability to design and develop well-structured written materials
Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Ability to set and manage expectations
– Strong multi-tasking skills, keen attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are a dedicated research company based in the Middle East. We provide high quality business research tailored to our clients’ requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across many industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.