Bahrain’s value of exports of national origin increases by 103%

Manama, September 13 (BNA): The value of Bahrain’s national exports increased by 103% to reach 386 million dinars during August 2021, compared to 190 million dinars for the same month in the previous year, the Information and e-Government Authority issued its data issued by the Information and e-Government Authority. Foreign Trade Report for August 2021.

The report includes data on the trade balance, imports and exports (national origin) and re-exports.

The top ten countries in terms of the value of exports of national origin purchased from Bahrain accounted for 79% of the total value, while the remaining countries accounted for 21%.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked first among the countries receiving Bahraini exports of national origin by importing 77 million Bahraini dinars from Bahrain. The United States came in second with 62 million dinars, and the United Arab Emirates with 53 million dinars.

Unwrought aluminum ingots emerged as the largest products exported during August 2021 with a value of 110 million BD, agglomerated iron ore and its concentrates came in second place with a value of 108 million dinars and unwrought (not alloyed) aluminum came in third place with a value of 15 million BD.

The total re-export value increased by 31% to reach BD 58 million during August 2021, compared to BD 44 million for the same month in the previous year.

The top ten countries accounted for 86% of the re-export value, while the remaining countries accounted for the remaining 14%. The UAE ranked first with 18 million dinars, Saudi Arabia second with 12 million dinars, and Hong Kong in third place with 4 million dinars.

READ MORE  Saudi National Graduate Program | Job in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by Chalhoub Group | GulfTalent

Four-wheel drive vehicles came as the best re-exported product from Bahrain with a value of 9 million dinars, gold ingots came in second place with a value of 5.1 million dinars, and aircraft engine parts came in third place with a value of 5 million dinars.

The value of imports increased by 16% to reach 496 million dinars during August 2021, compared to 428 million dinars in the same month of the previous year. The top ten countries accounted for 72% of the value of imports, while the remaining countries accounted for 28%.

According to the report, Brazil ranked first in terms of imports to Bahrain, which amounted to 92 million dinars, China ranked second with 65 million dinars, and the UAE ranked third with 33 million dinars.

Non-agglomerated iron ores and concentrates emerged as the best product imported to Bahrain with a total value of 105 million dinars, while aluminum oxide came in second place with a value of 28 million dinars, and aircraft engine parts came in third place with a value of 21 million dinars.

The trade balance, and the difference between exports and imports, the value of the trade balance deficit amounted to 53 million Bahraini dinars during the month of August of 2021, compared to 194 million Bahraini dinars for the same month of the previous year, an increase of 73%.

Source link

Leave a Comment