Our client is one of the well-known hospitals in Bahrain and they are currently looking for the appointment of a Managing Director.
The Managing Director is expected to:
• Responsible for organizing and supervising the health services and daily activities of the hospital.
• A strong leader with administrative and record-keeping skills
• Ability to work under pressure and respond effectively to emergencies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent documentation, communication and information technology skills
• Passionate about clinical excellence
The ideal candidate must have:
• More than 5 years of experience as an administrative manager in a hospital.
• Experience in Quality Management
• Experience with rules and regulations
• Preferably Arabic speaker
Propel Consult offers a service in line with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of employment stems from our sincere belief in providing professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading local and multinational organizations across the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. The concentration of our resources has resulted in the creation of 5 distinct specialized divisions:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Human Resources
- oil and gas