• Compiles, processes and ensures protection of patient records and data.
• Ensures medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory compliance of patient records.
• Manages patient record for check-in, admission, patient care, physician orders, departure and discharge of the respective unit.
• Answers phone calls and intercoms and provides information or conveys messages to patients and medical staff.
• Collect and record patient feedback and data to support assessment of patient satisfaction.
• Complies with organizational policies, procedures and standards.
• Assists the supervisor and manager in collecting information related to advanced research and reports required by management.
• Meets deadlines and follow up on tasks under the supervision of the supervisor/manager.
• Identifies relevant events affecting patient care, management, and service quality within the unit and reports them to the manager/supervisor.
• Provide proposal regarding management, patient records and other department procedures as required.
• Adheres to hospital standards as they appear in our code of conduct and conflict of interest policies
• 2+ years of similar experience.
• Experience in hospital information technology including electronic medical record systems.
* Diploma or professional education in a related field.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams for projects and within the unit and cross functional.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
• Fluency in spoken and written English
LA Recruitment Ltd and its associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc, and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in providing qualified, experienced personnel for direct hiring and contracting in the oil, gas and construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of engineers, commercial, project support, marine and technical.
With our head office in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we provide support to many of the world’s leading oil, gas, LNG and construction companies.