About the role:
Think bigger. Think higher. Think about laying the foundation stone. Join WSP, and you will be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, working on community transformation projects for all of us.
WSP is looking for an ambassador who can proactively and cost-effectively recruit candidates using a variety of methods including headhunting, referrals, social media and networking for construction and engineering projects across the Middle East.
WSP welcomes applications for part-time and flexible work and will be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A normal week includes:
* Post fun and creative ads designed to stand out and attract the best
* Screen and shortlist people, often attend job interviews, and keep in regular contact with candidates and managers
* Networking, developing groups of internal and external talent by searching and networking on job boards and social media sites
* Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
* Develop and maintain personal experience and communicate with global recruitment teams
* Liaise with recruitment agencies for vacancies that are difficult to fill or time-sensitive
* Work closely with internal and external clients to set priorities and meet recruitment deadlines
* Keep abreast of all employment regulations and immigration processes for the wider geographical area
* Resource Planning and Forecasting
We would love to hear from you if you have:
* At least 5 years’ employment experience with at least 2 years working in an internal role in the engineering or construction sectors
* Education degree
* Experience in sourcing both active and passive candidates in the fields of engineering design, construction and project management
* Experience recruiting internationally and at all levels across the business
* Excellent listening skills and can communicate clearly and accurately in writing and orally with senior management
* Be attentive to detail and be organized and comprehensive
* Natural optimism that can bring fun and energy to the team
What if we could?
What if we could achieve a work-life balance? What if we were rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we were accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP understands that work is only one part of our lives and that making time for other things in our lives is important – whether it’s our families, friends, or ourselves. So if you work from home, work part time or have a flexible start and end time that will help, let us know as part of your application.
information about us:
In addition to rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first-class medical coverage, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be You, Be Happy – We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture that respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can make to WSP. We understand the benefits that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and qualified candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the basic criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional engineering services consulting firms. We are committed to our local communities and driven by an international mindset. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, software and construction management professionals. We design durable solutions in the real estate and buildings, transportation and infrastructure, environment, industry, resources (including mining and oil and gas) and power and energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic advisory services. With 36,000 talented people in over 500 offices in 40 countries, we design projects that will help communities grow for life.