Strategy Manager – Qatar Market
Business transformation. Mastering digital disruption. Update.
Oracle Insight advises business leaders where technology and business meet – their digital strategies. We work with customers comprehensively, across their entire organization, including systems and data to transform their business and create competitive advantages. This is done by providing practical and business-oriented management information to influence strategic decision-making. Our diverse global teams bring industry knowledge and deep technical expertise, cementing Oracle’s leading position globally.
Oracle Insight is looking for experienced professionals in the Middle East/Africa region to work one-on-one with our clients to determine how they can leverage technology to transform their business and move ahead in the competition.
• As part of the Oracle ECEMEA Insight team, you will be a core member working alongside leaders in technology and digital solutions.
• She will advise Oracle customers at the executive level across the industries they support on how to transform their business and achieve excellence.
• You will collaborate with Oracle team members from many backgrounds and disciplines in a relationship-based, team-oriented environment.
• Working alongside high-performing individuals will increase your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives, and develop new skills.
• As a senior, you will manage your time while leveraging a wide variety of skills across Oracle to develop relevant approaches.
• You will work primarily in your area, and have a manageable travel schedule. Oracle encourages the concept of a virtual or remote office when you are not at a client site.
• The nature and creation of insightful associations allows for a healthy work-life balance, while also bringing intellectual challenge.
Your experience and qualifications
• Drives customer interactions with top business and achieves high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
• Provides direct deal support by utilizing industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical capabilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities, and developing a feasibility study to enhance the business process
• Integrates industry strategy, customer operational goals and an understanding of the business process to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communications
• Contributes to leading the thought team by synthesizing customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
• At least 4-6 years of experience with a leading management consulting firm or 2-4 years of experience with industry-leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
• MBA from a prestigious business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field is preferred.
• Fluency in English.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate in strategic consulting projects with a focus on diverse industry and business imperatives
• Proven competence to work in a virtual team environment and the ability to build consensus
• Exceptionally solve business problems with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Oracle offers an integrated suite of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to enable modern businesses. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide range of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure technology is resilient to the unique needs of businesses.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated suite of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical flexibility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and drives efficiency through streamlined workflows.
More than 420,000 customers in 145 countries have used Oracle technology to accelerate digital transformation.