Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer to our vision to be among the top 20 telecom companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global communications company operating in 17 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. We cover more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ nearly 1,000 talented people, all of whom lead Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class telecom services in Kuwait. In the face of intense competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and growing customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – a team you can be a part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our continued success.
Responsible for managing and paying monthly active digital users and co-utilizing MAU to increase revenue-generating transactions made by users and increase revenue.
Implement, adopt and operate the digital care framework and involves coordinating/working closely among multidisciplinary teams for the successful implementation of each component on the B2C and B2B fronts; Focusing on the customer service module to increase the reach of direct social messaging, manage the implementation of chatbots and updates to capture and divert high-traffic inquiries and complaints via chatbot and social direct messaging.
Responsible for the Ooredoo website and mobile application experience by improving and enriching the catalog of digital services. In addition to being responsible for the growth and retention of the digital user; Owning the implementation and maintenance of a user growth platform.
Owning and managing a digital user interaction platform.
Responsible for adopting new technologies to help achieve the digital growth strategy and to come up with future and innovative ideas to implement them in Ooredoo’s digital channels.
Main responsibilities and activities:
Owns the Ooredoo channel on the mobile app
Owns and controls the strategy of improving and enriching mobile applications
– Modify, correct and improve user experience and user interface to meet the latest trends
– Manages Android, IOS and Huawei store base versions to accommodate app changes
– Enriching the Nojoom loyalty program feature in the mobile application
– Improve and enrich the catalog of digital services in the mobile application
Optimizing the customer journey to enhance care interactions that take place across digital channels
Transferring the top 10 complaints and inquiries received from non-digital channels through digital channels
– Develop and maintain a B2B Admin Self Care application owns the site as a channel serving B2C, B2B and established business sector
– Improves UX/UI to enhance the ability to quickly find information by the customer
– Manages product and service launch pages and microsites along with any integration required
Set up and maintain Facebook Pixels and other SDKs for social and online platforms to help measure performance and conversions
– Maintain website performance to score above 90 in Google light room on all relevant scoring forms
– Web applications implement customer service progress in chat and help features
– Manage the payment and recharge gateway, acquire new customers on a digital channel
– Owns implementation and maintenance of user growth platform (similar to CleverTap, Appsfly..etc
Connecting the customer to the right channels to improve efficiency
– Retain existing digital channel users
Group analysis and coaching
Monitor and migrate missing functions and features available in the non-digital world to digital channels.
Owns and operates a digital user interaction platform
Maintain and update events to the user engagement digital platform and automate 100% of user interactions via Push Channel, In App Push, and email
– Increase in-app purchases to drive more revenue-generating transactions coming from digital channels
– Implementation of non-communication features in the mobile application such as integration with Nojoom, Urban
Points and ENTERTAINER platforms
– Automate billing, claiming, and usage lifecycle notification via digital media Manage social welfare integration across all available direct social messaging channels
Work closely with the online support team (Customer Service Team) to increase and drive traffic from traditional communication channels to digital communication channels
– Manage online chat/in-app chat implementation and integration with call center system and SDK Own, implement and change chatbot workflow
– Chat bot app in social media sponsorship channel
– Automation of manual jobs
Deliver AI measurements of channel health and underlying system issues (Firebase Performance Management SDK) Implement new technologies to help deliver digital growth strategy
– Finding, digitally implanting and evaluating a new idea
– Innovating direct buying through social media
– Implementation of the new global payment gateway
– Creating innovative and futuristic ideas to be implemented in Ooredoo digital channels
– Work on Google Analytics 360 to create a complete view on the website, My Ooredoo Lite
– Manage Google Firebase integration and data in mobile and web apps
– Adjust referral and redistribution tool models
– Work and crowd management
– Acquisition reporting engine
Continuing to analyze user behavior and conversions by campaigns or promotions being run
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems / Computer Science and appropriate registration with a recognized professional institute
Skilled in Scrum and Agile development methodology
Has experience managing multi-stream development and digital channel launch
Project planning, search engine environment, optimization tools and techniques
Strong mobile experience skills
– Gamification skills
– Revenue and transaction growth strategy on the digital channel
Previous knowledge of implementing chatbots and social media
Strong UX/UI (Web/App) skills
Strong digital analytical skill
– Experienced in implementing artificial intelligence and robotics
People management skills
Good with numbers and goals
– Strong interpersonal communication skills
Expert mastery of digital customer retention and digital customer acquisition
Note: You will be asked to attach the following:
– Resume / CV
We are a leading international communications company providing mobile, fixed, broadband and managed services to businesses tailored to meet the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people’s lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging connections to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as The Qtel Group, we have a customer base of $92.9 million and revenue of $9.3 billion in 2012.