Earn new enterprise applications (CX) and Cloud/SaaS sales revenue in line with objectives.
– Facilitate and nurture senior management relationships to generate active sponsorship for Oracle
– Develop a sales strategy and plan to meet the requirements of the sector
Develop target account profiles
Identify appropriate enterprise sales industry value propositions for customer experience solutions for enterprise applications
– Generate and follow up on potential clients
Qualifying potential clients and prioritizing opportunities
– Identify and work with the right people at Oracle and the client
Develop, expand and maintain relationships with appropriate employees
Work with Oracle partners and influence their activities as appropriate
Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpretation of its relationship to industry
Maintain awareness of Oracle’s current and future applications/technology products and services
Maintain an understanding of competitive activity relevant to the industry sector
Knowledge and competency requirements
– 10 years experience
5 years in sales, covering corporate accounts
– Proven track record of selling complex technology deals
Ability to understand strategic issues for selling enterprise applications, including EPM, BI, ERP, CRM, or HRM/HCM solutions.
Cloud solutions sales experience preferred
– Fluency in English is a must
Demonstrable on achieving revenue targets
Strong desire to achieve revenue targets
– Strong selling skills. Including justification for action, negotiation and closing
Understand the enterprise software market
– Beginner, quick to learn, thirsty for knowledge and information
Fully familiar with technology trends, industry standards and terminology
– Excellent account management and organizational skills
– team player
Oracle offers an integrated suite of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to enable modern businesses. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide range of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure technology is resilient to the unique needs of businesses.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated suite of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical flexibility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and drives efficiency through streamlined workflows.
More than 420,000 customers in 145 countries have used Oracle technology to accelerate digital transformation.