A leading international insurance brokerage is currently looking for a recruitment specialist to join their office in Dubai, UAE. The primary purpose of this role is to provide clear and highly effective recruitment solutions to find the best talent for employment. It will ensure that we attract and retain diverse, high caliber talent to build the strategic capability we need as a business in the future.
• Own the end-to-end recruitment process for your client groups, from inception to onboarding
• Be the employer’s brand ambassador for the company, delivering a first-class candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
• Work closely with the broader HR team and line managers at all levels to ensure a detailed understanding of resource needs
• Proactively acquire talent for a selection of your vacancies using a range of channels (social media, online forums, resume databases, etc.)
• Build and develop a comprehensive set of assessment tools as required
• Be an active and influential contributor to the hiring process, advising the hiring manager on best practices, advising on appropriate selection methods, leading interviews and influencing decisions to ensure an inclusive hiring process
• Produce regular reports for HR teams and broader business using an agreed upon set of recruitment metrics. Check out the D&I features in this
• Train hiring managers to improve the efficiency of interviews, evaluation and selection. Educate the broader business on the group’s recruitment approach, and challenge where appropriate
• Maintain an applicant tracking file for all roles to ensure accurate reporting
• Partnering with agencies to obtain candidates when necessary
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Become an experienced recruiter with a focus on discovering great talent – for both current and future roles
• Ability to think strategically beyond BAU’s daily requirements ie support the HR team on the delivery of strategic initiatives and HR projects.
• Coordination with the HR Manager for L&D projects.
• Be an enthusiastic and collaborative player with a strong drive and ambition to create a positive work environment and achieve results
• Commercial awareness and demonstrated ability to understand stakeholder groups
• Outstanding Communication and Influencing Skills
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, being able to build a high quality pipeline of candidates under tight time constraints
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Be able to adapt your style, think on your feet, and have a mindset of what you can do
• Degree holder in Human Resources preferred
• At least 3 years of employment experience in UAE experience in both the search company and in-house is preferred but not a must
• Good knowledge of related business field – insurance or broader financial services
• Excellent communication in English
• Proven recruitment experience in different sourcing channels
• Extensive experience in recruitment and recruitment with best practices
• Extensive knowledge of recruitment systems
• Resource experience
• Strong analytical ability, sensitive in number and detailed oriented
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
A leading insurance broker in the Middle East.