1. Manage project program follow-up and cost duties, and follow up on deviation from planned time and cost.
2. Manage discussion of corrective actions with contractors, their impact on activities, and project program.
3. Manage the proposal of contractual and financial measures associated with non-compliance with the required progress.
4. Managing the preparation of periodic reports on contractors’ performance, discussions and evaluation.
5. Manage the reporting of on-site delays and disputes to the Technical Office Manager and their resolution with the client, consultants, operator and authorities;
6. Manage the supervision of the supervision teams on site, and ensure the quality of their performance
7. Managing the control of the work performed, commissioning testing, and delivery to the operator;
8. Managing multiple contractors final account control, recommending release retention, funds withheld for repair, built documentation, and other unfinished contractual obligations.
9. Managing the coordination of work with other disciplines.
10. Manage the use of engineering and computer-aided design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
11. Manage attendance and participation in design team and client meetings.
12. Manage the creation of written reports to summarize the design, findings, and recommendations on performance analysis.
13. Managing, directing and supervising the activities of other designers/fasters.
14. Manage the performance of risk management, value and cost control, and advise on purchasing strategy.
15. Other duties assigned.
2. Knowledge of office processes, procedures and technology. Experience in supervising project and team activities.
3. Experience of not less than 13-15 years in the field of technical work.
4. At least 5 years of experience in the same administrative field.
5. Work requires willingness to work with a flexible schedule.
CEC “Consulting Engineering Center” is a multidisciplinary consulting company and a limited liability company established with a capital of 1,240,000 (one million two hundred and forty thousand Egyptian pounds), headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. We are proud to be registered with the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers as the No. 16 Experience House.
CEC is one of the leading Egyptian companies providing all engineering consultancy services starting from feasibility, economic studies, conceptual master plan and concept design, through to full detailed design and tender documents for all disciplines; It ends with the supervision of construction work, project management and training facilities that ensure the quality implementation of our projects.
With a focus on mobility, sustainability and quality of life, we can create significant business opportunities and values for our company as well as for the community, as most businesses and governments benefit from the competence, professionalism and dedication of our employees.
We have invested 33 years of experience in the international and local market of the Middle East to establish and register our new headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
Our international engineering company is still running our operations through our branch in Egypt to provide all our unique engineering services and to be central between Europe, Middle East and Africa markets.