Robert Half works on an exclusive basis with a leading international law firm based in Riyadh. Operating globally, it acts as a trusted partner for some of the most distinguished companies, solving the most complex legal challenges.
The business is growing fast and they are keen to hire an experienced expert expert to be an integral part of their business. You will provide extensive support to the Managing Partner and the wider team. Complete diary and monitoring of scheduling for the Member of Parliament as well as serving as a point of contact for key stakeholders internally and externally.
* Providing administrative support to partners, managers and associates
* Managing the diary and inbox of administrative partners
* Intensive travel management
* Scheduling meetings and arranging conferences
* Communicate clearly and concisely any issues or challenges to assigned attorneys in a timely manner
* Plan and organize workflows to comply with established time constraints in order to meet deadlines
* Have thorough knowledge of management and corporate procedures and adhere to all rules and procedures
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* At least 5 years of experience in legal or professional services
* Confidence in dealing with key stakeholders
Salary and benefits
Up to AED 18,000 per month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Wage and salary ranges depend on experience, qualifications, and training. If you would like to apply, please read our Privacy Notice which describes how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc (NYSE: RHI) is the world’s first and largest professional staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 Index. We are a global leader in career consulting and staffing services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading audit advisory firm. Internal, business and technology risks. For 2006, Robert Half International reported $4 billion in revenue and now has employees and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.