Our clients at Exec Education are looking for a Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for building relationships with corporate clients in Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the Director, the role will include:
* Strategic development and implementation to increase revenue
* Negotiation and drafting of business proposals (English)
* Attending events, launching, networking, etc.
* Liaise with faculty members to ensure customer needs are met
* Developing the overall performance of partnerships
To be shortlisted for this opportunity, you must be
* Learners to minimum master’s level
* You have strong business acumen and have a good network in Saudi Arabia
* Substantial BD/Sales/Marketing experience within education or professional services
* Experienced negotiator and comfortable with financial business
* A high level of written English is essential
* Able to communicate in Arabic (ideal)
* Knowledge of executive education
Thank you for your interest. All applications are shown and evaluated according to the requirements of the role. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within two weeks. Since we often receive a large number of requests, we cannot respond to everyone. If you have not received a response from us within two weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai that hires across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation is built on our honesty, integrity and ability to find candidates of the highest caliber across our niche sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners for a wide range of organizations – from pioneering companies to smaller local businesses. The sectors we cover include human resources, administration, finance, accounting, law, sales and marketing including digital marketing, information technology, oil/gas/energy, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and higher education.