• Essential Skills & Responsibilities
• Knowledge about ISO standards and documentation
• Mechanisms for applying operations according to ISO standards.
• The different versions of the ISO structures must be well known by the consultant and placed in the right places – be it on the job or for documentation purposes.
• The ISO consultant must be able to maintain a systematic framework within the client organization, whereby policies are designed in accordance with international standards
• The ISO consultant must be able to assist organizations in developing such policies that comply with international standards set by the country or relevant bodies and authorities and are also effective in generating profits.
8000 to 9000 QR per month, including fixed allowances.
Skill roles and responsibilities:
• Possess full applied knowledge of the processes defined by ISO standards.
• Know the different versions available for the structure of ISO standards.
• A comprehensive study of the processes, procedures and activities of each function of the organization and then set them in accordance with international standards
• Time management skills
• Gap Analysis
• Good Communication Skills
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written.
• creativity and innovation.
• The ability to solve problems and strategic planning.
• Analytical skills.
• The ability to face pressures and challenges
Skills and Experience Required
• Strong personality with good communication
• Experience: at least 1 year
Note: Please mention your current and expected package while sending your CV.
One of the leading ‘total solutions’ provider in Qatar.