• Preparing daily reports
• Research recorded stock adjustments and stock downsizing issues to determine the cause.
• Coordination of monthly physical inventory operations.
• Develop, implement and manage appropriate inventory control procedures and processes to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Examine, recommend and implement systems, controls, procedures and policies that improve inventory efficiency and accountability.
• Oversee the daily cycle calculation function and perform causal analysis.
• Work collaboratively with a variety of departments.
• Maintains the back order file in a defined sequence and triggers back orders for issue or shipment when stock becomes available.
• Coordinates and search for the lost or misplaced product.
• Directs and coordinates the physical inventory.
From 15,000 to 20,000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
• A maximum of 7 years experience.
• Must have experience working in a retail environment
• communication skills
• team player
• Customer Focus
• The ability to adapt.
• Result Oriented
• UAE driving license is a must
Parker Connect is the fastest growing management consulting firm in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as executive search and consultancy through our central office in Dubai, UAE. Since the commencement of operations, the organization has experienced rapid growth achieved purely through well-established business relationships and provision of high quality services. Our knowledge of the market in the region along with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which includes multinationals and local businesses.