Manama, May 30 (BNA) His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince and Prime Minister, today granted 19 government service providers a gold rating for their excellence in providing services within the third edition of the Taqeem assessment. The program at Al-Qudaibiya Palace.
His Highness the Crown Prince and Prime Minister highlighted the importance of adopting initiatives aimed at achieving excellence and sustainability in the provision of services, in line with the comprehensive development goals of the Kingdom under the leadership of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa.
His Highness stressed the importance of building on current achievements, and promoting creativity, innovation and competitiveness through government services to meet the current and future needs of citizens and residents.
Then, His Highness the Crown Prince presented prizes to the following service providers:
1. Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs – Muharraq Branch
2. Customs Clearance Service Center – Sea Port – Customs Affairs
3. Directorate of Criminal Information – Muharraq Security Complex
4. Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs Isa Town
5. Directorate of Legal Information, Southern Governorate Branch
6. The General Directorate of Traffic – Muharraq Security Complex
7. The Information and eGovernment Authority Center for ID Card Services – Seef Mall Branch in Muharraq
8. Sanad Post Office – Ministry of Transport and Communications
9. Bahrain Mall Post Office – Ministry of Transport and Communications
10. Riffa Post Office – Ministry of Transport and Communications
11. Hamad Town Post Office – Ministry of Transport and Communications
12. Budaiya Post Office – Ministry of Transport and Communications
13. Northern Region Municipality Center in Aali Building – Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
14. Northern Municipality Service Center in Hamad Town – Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
15. Northern Municipality Service Center in Budaiya Building – Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
16. Customer Service Center of the Southern Governorate Municipality – Ministry of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
17. Labor Fund (Tamkeen) Customer Service Center – Seef Mall
18. Labor Market Regulatory Authority – Port Salman Center
19. Ministry of Labor and Social Development – Muharraq Social Center
His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad congratulated the winning government service providers, expressing his pride in their efforts and dedication to providing high-quality services to citizens and residents.
His Highness also praised the efforts of the Evaluation Committee for its comprehensive evaluation of the services provided by the various government agencies.
His Highness the Crown Prince and Prime Minister expressed his confidence that Bahraini citizens will continue to develop and enhance government services through creativity and innovation.
For their part, senior government officials and heads of government service providers present expressed their gratitude to His Highness the Crown Prince for his continuous support for public sector services, noting that being honored with a gold rating provides an impetus for further development of services in the country. Aligned with current and future needs.
The meeting was also attended by a number of senior government officials.