Our partner school in Saudi Arabia – Jeddah is currently seeking a Head of Early Years Department / Nursery Director to start in August 2022. Our partner school is an international curriculum school that started with Kindergarten (KG 1-3) and Primary (Grades 1-6) in School year 2013-2014 and with unremitting efforts and successive developments, the Preparatory School Department (grades 7-9) was opened in the 2014-2015 academic year and they continued to expand and grow until Grade 12 • Committed to providing “high quality education”, striving for excellence, and providing academics Innovative and competitive as well as a safe and clean environment for students.
This is an exciting opportunity to suit up as an innovative professional with exceptional leadership skills, excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and I am delighted to be part of the founding team of this exciting school. Your understanding of students’ strengths and needs is essential, as well as creating a positive learning environment in the school as a whole. In addition, your role is to develop and enhance appropriate leadership and social skills and abilities to enable the optimal development of the School in accordance with the School’s goals, objectives, mission and vision.
• Modeling our values and learning habits across all languages and interactions
• Commitment to staff and student welfare, parent education, and support for the development of a strong community culture
• Respect and maintain all aspects of professional confidentiality
• Undertake such tasks as may be reasonably required demonstrating a flexible approach
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Education or equivalent
• Teaching license from the homeland or other recognized certificates
• American/British/International Baccalaureate curricula experience
• Strong knowledge of the curricular area, understanding of teaching methods and teaching methods
• Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Experience working in the UK
• Available to start in August 2022
CODA Talent is a global research advisory firm built on the core belief that “people are our greatest asset”. With over two decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how to do business well. Our network is global and consists of directors, CEOs, vice presidents, senior managers and business leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions in often difficult areas to fill on a permanent, freelance or fixed-term contract basis.
CODA’s innovative talent solutions utilize key elements of executive and executive research tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the “nationalization campaign” which is a key component of the “social inclusion” agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a truly focused and loyal partner to identify the best talent. Worldwide, we support public and private sector organizations with experienced national staff from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With our extensive experience connecting people, we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women around the world. From leadership to entrepreneurship to technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in identifying key women who are making a significant impact in the industry. We support women to realize their full potential and encourage our partners to be part of this initiative.