Guildhall is supporting a very large European organization setting up a new branch in Dubai. This organization specializes in global investments and is setting up a company formation department in the UAE.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager / General Manager with experience in the company formation process across the UAE.
This person will be responsible for building the organization from the start and offers very high growth potential as well as attractive incentives:
• Responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations, and the license application process.
• Develop key channels, identify new areas of business, cold calls, develop strategic partners and networks, create documents, communicate with clients, and maintain client database.
• Follow up on new business opportunities and hold meetings
• Proactively identify new prospects for the company
• Communicate with new product developments to potential customers in order to expand business
• Handling administrative functions and responding to inquiries via e-mail and telephone
In order to be selected for an interview, candidates must have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
– Scientific qualification
5+ years of experience in business development
Experienced working for a company formation specialist in the United Arab Emirates
Expert in licensing, registration and compliance procedures for company incorporation
Guildhall is the most respected human resource consultancy and headhunting firm in the MENA region.
With deep and comprehensive knowledge of human resources and recruitment in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting as an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai – UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover job vacancies across the MENA and Asia Pacific region.
Offering personalized professional sessions and an innovative, industry-first membership program designed to save you money on essential services.
Guildhall is the preferred partner.