This leading construction engineering company provides solutions to a variety of companies in the UAE and Oman, specializing in support services and product sales with the aim of maximizing customer satisfaction. They also operate an active investment and chemical manufacturing plant.
They are currently looking for a General Manager (Clinic & Salon) to be based in Amman.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing the company’s short and long-term strategy. Planning, executing, and directing the function, operational and financial performance of the organization.
• Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long-term growth initiatives. Plan, implement and introduce new strategies to drive the company’s growth and profitability.
• Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, sales and marketing structures to plan for continuous improvements and increase operating efficiencies.
• Develops and delivers accurate analysis of budgets, reports, financial trends, and operational procedures to assist the team and update sponsors on revenue and business growth.
• Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures that will improve the company’s operational and financial effectiveness.
• Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues that affect the organization. Specifically related to business expansion, evaluation of potential vendors, acquisition of brands or partnerships for new distribution channels related to the beauty industry.
• Assessing any potential risks to the company and ensuring that they are monitored and minimized.
• Instruct and interact with team members at all levels to promote growth and encourage development among all team members.
• Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, opportunities for expansion, industry developments, etc.
Qualifications and requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field or Master’s degree in Business Administration.
• Disclosure of social media and marketing would be an advantage.
• You must be at least 15 years old (for ages 38 and over) with a proven leadership record.
• Work experience – with good and reputable companies in the beauty/cosmetic related industries.
• exposure to marketing and sales (including digital marketing),
• Franchise / Retail Product Development.
• Oman or other Gulf experience will be an added advantage.
• Passion for beauty clinic and salon business.
• Must have held a leadership position for at least 3 years.
• IT skills are required for this position.
• Must demonstrate a professional approach with impeccable integrity, reliability, strong sense and a willingness to work in an environment based on trust and team leadership.
• You must have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to be a proactive leader and a contributing member of a highly professional and motivated management team.
Propel Consult offers a service in line with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of employment stems from our sincere belief in providing professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading local and multinational organizations across the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. The concentration of our resources has resulted in the creation of 5 distinct specialized divisions:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Human Resources
- oil and gas