* Manage all accounting processes including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, cost accounting, consolidation and revenue recognition
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances
* Preparing and publishing monthly financial statements in a timely manner
* Coordination of regulatory reporting
* Monitor technical accounting issues for compliance
* Support month-end and year-end closing process
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Manage and comply with local and regional government reporting requirements and tax filings
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and enhance internal controls
*Additional duties assigned as necessary
MacGregor Boyle is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any grounds.
* The ideal candidate will have come from a major MNC, likely either Oil and Gas or FMCG, within Iraq.
* As a result, you will understand the local market, and you will also have a solid foundation of knowledge and knowledge of how to build a strong, secure and capable financial department, which protects and adds value to the organization.
As with all startups, you have to be prepared for the possibility of being under a lot of pressure at times, which requires flexibility and commitment to ensure deadlines are met, but this also offers tremendous opportunities to advance in your career and work with some really interesting and smart people, internally and as external stakeholders and partners.
Founded in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy that provides permanent and contract/temporary professionals across a wide range of disciplines including technology, risk, finance, compliance, law, marketing, human resources and talent management. Since our inception, we have built an unparalleled reputation for helping organizations hire the best talent to ensure they achieve their business and operational goals.
Headquartered in London, with other offices across the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to provide recruitment solutions across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.