Our client is looking for an experienced Professional Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to support the executive team of the largest oil company in Saudi Arabia, located in Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a long-term, tax-free role with a market leader.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Complex diary/calendar management.
• Daily communication with key key stakeholders internally and externally
• Organizing travel itineraries, visa applications and handling expenses.
• Facilitating the meeting including taking minutes and composing agendas.
• Perform highly confidential administrative duties.
• Create, edit and review confidential correspondence.
• Compile statistical information, reports and presentations.
• Withdrawal of financial reports
• The office manager and other administrative support duties as required.
From 15,000 to 20,000 dirhams per month, including fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: housing, medicine and visa
• Minimum of 5 years PA/EA experience in a corporate environment
• Native English speaker
• Excellent MS Office and presentation skills
• Minimum write 55wpm
• Ability to communicate with all nationalities – Fluency in written and spoken English is required
• Hands-on position
• Experience in a beneficial international business
• Must be available to start immediately
Tesserae Partners is an AI and machine learning powered all-in-one subscription-based recruitment service for clients around the world. Designed to integrate with in-house talent teams and processes, we reduce the heavy burden of sourcing with the latest technology.
Our AI technology dramatically reduces the time required to extract, process and shortlist candidates without compromising the accuracy of results. This allows us, by working in partnership with your recruitment team, to search for exceptional candidates and then focus on building human relationships; The one thing AI will never replace.
Tesserae partners deliver the highest quality results gained through automation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, manual database support and social media search during business hours.
We build, integrate and support the deployment of AI and machine learning solutions into our clients’ talent infrastructure. Tesserae partners can constantly explore new technologies to improve talent acquisition.