* Develop a short and long-term development strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on creating a prosperous society.
* Establishing and continually improving the product placement of the master plan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
Our client is a large scale project based in Saudi Arabia, multi-billion dollar and offering a variety of mixed-use master plans.
* Along with relevant teams, develop architectural, interior design, landscape and engineering concept plans in accordance with development strategy, product siting and business case.
* Carefully nurture the design vision according to the development strategy and create and implement best-in-class design strategies for a project with a global view
* Maintain project development schedule – alignment and coordination with feasibility, project phases strategy and development strategy
Liaise with the in-house and third-party construction team and external contractors to implement the design and development strategy in the detailed design, bid and build phases as per the project vision.
* Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultants, contractors and operators.
* Be part of a unique opportunity to lead strategy, design, and deliver a versatile master plan at scale
* Competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
* At least 15 years in real estate development, particularly in large international projects, with a broad range of experience in feasibility, due diligence design, development and investment management, real estate market analysis and real estate product positioning.
* A proven track record of leading development from initial feasibility studies to delivery and operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
Experience in managing and dealing with prominent third party consultants, program and project management firms, consultants, architects, operators, subcontractors, etc.
*Minimum Bachelor’s degree in real estate, real estate development, business, architecture, engineering or construction
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consulting firms, specializing in the recruitment of candidates for permanent, contractual, temporary and temporary positions with clients around the world.
The group has operations in the United Kingdom, continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East, we focus on the following areas:
Finance and Accounting Banking and Finance Procurement Property Engineering, Construction and Supply Chain Oil and Gas Technology and Engineering Human Resources Sales Technology Marketing Secretarial Legal Executive Search
The group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs more than 5,000 employees worldwide.