E-commerce manager in Saudi Arabia
The Country E-Commerce Manager will be the main point of contact for all hotels in Saudi Arabia regarding digital marketing and content topics. Reporting directly to the Senior E-Commerce Manager Middle East and Africa, the overall scope of the position is to support hotels in improving their online visibility and performance, providing guidance for e-commerce activities including but not limited to content updates, social media management and email Marketing, Display Network Campaigns, Metasearch and OTA Optimization.
Work closely with hotels in Saudi Arabia to support their online improvement
– Being the main point of contact for all the hotels in the country, make sure to provide the first level of support on the live web, OTAs and internet levers
Highlight key challenges and coordinate action plans with internal and external stakeholders from Revenue, Marketing and Operations
– Evaluate hotel content across platforms and provide guidelines to improve the hotel’s image and ensure all guidelines are followed
Provide training for hotel resources on key tools (HOD, Image Library, Yext, Sprinklr…)
Support the regional digital team in the deployment and implementation of digital processes, tools and initiatives
– Coordinate hotel setup (or flag raising) for all digital cranes
Review and monitor competition initiatives to maintain attractiveness in terms of quality content and delivery of attractiveness
– Collaboration with local agencies and other vendor partners
Leverage strong analytical ability to assess the overall customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
– Push initiatives within the hotel to promote direct channels and visibility of all applications
– Identification of on-demand, on-demand digital opportunities
Qualifications and skills
Minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce / digital marketing in the travel industry
Certificate in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications
– Fluency in both Arabic and English, orally and in writing
Strong knowledge of the Saudi market and the holy destinations
Solid understanding of current digital marketing concepts and trends
– Excellent presentation and analytical skills
– Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau and GA is a strong plus
Energetic and passionate to work
Innovative approach to work
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a global leader. We are 280,000 women and men who put people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing a true passion for service and achievement means joining Accor to embark on a unique life journey to imagine the hospitality of tomorrow.
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.