A specialist management consulting firm focusing on procurement and supply chain is currently recruiting for a consultant level.
• Given the growth the company is going through, they are looking for bright graduates with some consultancy experience to join the team in Saudi Arabia.
• Consultants are responsible for managing key relationships with client stakeholders, leveraging their institutional knowledge and experience, and ensuring participation in agreed strategies.
• While a strong understanding of detail and a hands-on approach are essential, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are key to success in this role.
• You must have some experience in management consulting related field for at least two years within a leading consulting firm.
• Preferably within the procurement and/or supply chain
• You must have experience working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia market
• An ideal academic background. A graduate degree in engineering, science, business or economics is preferred
• Fluency in Arabic (in addition to English) is highly desirable
• He must have the right to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent has teamed up to provide a specialist recruitment solution in the areas of advisory and financial services.
Working together as a specialist research and selection agency, we focus on premium financial services and strategic/technical advisory institutions across Europe and the Middle East; Focuses exclusively on financial services, information technology and risk. Being a specialist allows us to provide an outstanding search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialized jobs we operate.
We are committed to representing the best candidates in the region in our assigned areas of recruitment. As such, we are a leading group in placing ex-students and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point is that we are driven by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of pre-screening of the candidate for roles, which is quite an anomaly for the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap faced by typical employees, combined with a comprehensive delivery process, allows us to achieve consistently superior results to our clients’ requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we reduce the use of internal resources our clients spend checking inappropriate profiles, allowing them to quickly return to focus on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialized nature of our company, but also in the commitment we show to our clients and candidates. We seek to build long-term relationships and learn about the critical nature of communication during the hiring process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are the cornerstones of the culture we promote.