• Responsible for daily site inspections and supervision with specific duties related to road works
• Participate in the review of shop drawings and built drawings.
• Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with engineering standards, contract requirements, specifications and approved drawings.
• Report to the Site Engineer – Methods for any failure of the Contractor to perform work as per approved drawings, contract requirements and specifications.
• Work closely with other discipline inspectors to ensure quality work on site
• Coordinate with contractor staff on a daily basis and provide direction and supervision on site activities to ensure proper execution of work.
• Preparing daily and weekly reports for completed work and remaining activities.
• Ensure that all materials received, materials used, and work performed are in accordance with the project specifications and method statement
• Ensure a safe and healthy environment on site.
• Technical Diploma/Bachelor or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of postgraduate experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in local road and sanitation / infrastructure / landscaping and beautification projects
• Must be familiar with technical terms, specifications and procedures
• Required experience in the GCC region, No Objection Certificate available
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consultancy firm founded in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of the time to provide worldwide evidence of Italian knowledge and the ability to perform engineering.
As of December 2012, the company has a new equity structure formed by the Bevilacqua Engineering Group, which is actively operating in Italy in the public and private transport infrastructure sector (with construction costs of more than 12 billion USD in the past ten years) through the merger of companies SIS SpA Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering SpA, now in ITALCONSULT, two groups of representatives of Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo SpA, one of the largest Italian banks very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (Central European countries Eastern, Middle East and North Africa) and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, which belongs to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING SpA, and has its own national and international network capable of promoting investment initiatives and programs as well as activating bilateral technical trade agreements.