Call center representatives complete customer service tasks that ensure customers receive the information and assistance they need and maintain a positive company reputation. They often have the following responsibilities:
• Receive customer calls and provide accurate and satisfactory answers to their inquiries and concerns
• Reduce situations involving customer dissatisfaction, and provide assistance and support to patients
• Contact customers and clients to inform them about the company’s new products, services and policies
• Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company’s website, or using products or services
• Review clients or customers’ accounts, and provide updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties, and other account items
• Collaborate with call center specialists to improve customer service
• Assist in training new employees and informing them of the company’s customer management policies
• what nationality
• Transferable visa 18
• Ready to Join
• Strong communication, both in writing and orally
• Great active listening skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Have patience and empathy
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Comfortable work in fast-paced environments
• Troubleshooting skills, both basic and advanced, depending on role and industry
• Computer literacy
• Telephone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line telephone systems
• In-depth knowledge of the company’s products and/or services
• Experience in the area of customer service they focus on, such as accounts, sales, technical support, or any other area
• The ability to speak multiple languages, especially those common to callers
Gulf Business and Employment Services Group (Kani) started its operations in 1999 and for more than eleven years the company has been providing recruitment, human resource and outsourcing services to the labor market in Kuwait. Kani is the first Kuwaiti shareholding company closed with a capital of one million Kuwaiti dinars specialized in this field to meet the needs of its customers.
The main concern of GEC is the pursuit of positive change, which is a feature of this era, in accordance with the requirements of the human capital industry and social infrastructure in Kuwait, in terms of securing the best service to its clients for both companies and institutions. Job seekers.
GEC’s core business has undergone significant development, as we have built extensive global relationships to secure our network of human resources to meet the needs of our clients.
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to achieve in order to continue delivering sustainable, high-quality growth.
Our vision is to become a holding company providing the best services in the GCC. Our plan is to provide general services in many areas such as project management, property management, information technology, human resources, maintenance, cleaning, security, transportation, handling and many more.