The Business Development function is responsible for bringing the best partner restaurants in Qatar to Deliveroo.
As a BDM, you will be responsible for registering and helping to join the best restaurants and chains in the country. You will be joining one of the world’s fastest growing startups, surrounded by a first-class team of up-and-comers who are passionate about delivering great service and contributing to the exciting journey of Deliveroo.
– Scoping different countries’ regions to determine which brands and chains are most suitable for the delivery model
– Identify potential clients and prospects, initiate contact through referral, email, call or attend
– Build relationships with top brands and chains to prepare to join the Deliveroo . platform
Acquisition of new restaurants with strong negotiating acumen and out-of-the-box thinking
– Aggregate proposals that fit restaurants’ needs while keeping Deliveroo’s profitability a top priority
Ensure a smooth and complete integration process when bringing a partner on board, from registration stage to operational launch.
– BA/BA in Business or related field preferred
At least 2 years of experience in sales and negotiation, preferably in a high growth company
Knowing the restaurant scene in Qatar is a must
– Proven negotiation skills
– First of all being able to lead yourself to your goals every month
– A great interviewer with a ‘get it done’ mentality, well organized and efficient
Fluency in both English and Arabic is a must
Benefits and versatility
Annual leave leave
– work visa
– medical insurance
Annual travel tickets home
– Free Deliveroo Plus – Free delivery and access to special offers
Maternity and paternity benefits
Year-end parties and regular social events
– A very fun team to work together!
At Deliveroo, we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritize their well-being. We offer a wide range of competitive advantages in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
We believe that a great workplace is one that beautifully represents the world we live in and how diverse it is. This means that we have no judgment when it comes to any of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion, or your secret dislike of cilantro. All you need is a (most) passion for food and the desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups.
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 beloved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 contestants to deliver the world’s best food delivery experience.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, and has around 3,500 employees in offices around the world.
Deliveroo operates at nearly 800 locations in 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.