Our client is an international future technology engineering company with well established businesses across the Middle East and Europe and they are currently looking for a Business Project Manager to handle the huge volume of business they are currently receiving.
As the Bid/Business Project Manager, you will handle all RFPs, RFPs and RFPs in a professional and requested manner. It is important that you understand that this approach is necessary to ensure that you win consistently business and secure repeat business.
Management and communications of the company’s sales funnel, including the monthly review meeting with the board of directors to address news sales opportunities, bid offers, preparation of the capture plan for sales opportunities and monitoring of progress during its various stages, preparation of sales forecasts in relation to take up target orders and the path to achieving goals
• Review the Request for Quotation (RfQ) and develop the requirements compliance matrix to ensure that the bid team submits a compliant bid
Bid Process Owner – Leads the meeting with bidding teams, and oversees proposal planning and preparation phase to ensure bid compliance with customer requirements and internal quality gates
• Coordination between departments and stakeholders to ensure timely submission of internal and external bid documents
• Manage the sales unit on the company’s ERP system, ensuring accurate data is maintained
• Responsible for preparing commercial offers in accordance with Group standards for internal and external clients
• Contract review and negotiation until final submission.
• Perform a compliance/background check on any potential business partner
• Support the Marketing and Sales Manager and General Manager in preparing customer briefing packages and presentations
• Support the Marketing and Sales Manager in GCC market analysis, campaign strategy and capture development plan
The company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a company that has a very unique offer, currently tripling in size this year with a forecast of 20 times by the end of 2024. This is an opportunity to join a company that makes a positive impact and positive change in the world and will allow you the opportunity to grow, develop and work with some Talented individuals not only in the region but also globally.
We are looking for a character who knows everything instead of knowing everything. You will be passionate about futuristic technology and engineering and have a growth mindset. You will be experienced in managing the bid management process from start to finish and have excellent negotiation skills.
• business background,
• Marketing knowledge
• Preferred experience in T&C for decades
• Preparation of bids and proposals
• Good communication skills with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Organized, proactive, flexible and detail-oriented.
Able to maintain strict confidentiality when required.
eMagine Solutions is one of the world’s leading leadership and talent bodies. Our combined resources of over 100 years of professional experience mean that our clients trust us to find the world’s best talent and candidates trust us to find the right opportunity for them, in a timely and discreet manner.
Through our offices, we provide complete solutions to our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, staffing process outsourcing (RPO), salary surveys, market mapping, training and development courses.
Our global client list works with us not only because of our experience but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.