La Cigale, the most impressive landmark adorning Doha’s skyline, lives up to its reputation and brings new levels of comfort to the city’s hotels and leisure facilities.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies and the opportunity to obtain on-the-job qualifications
An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
– Drop off and pick up guests in the hotel cart according to the hotel’s standards and procedures.
To deliver newspapers and letters to guest rooms, deliver luggage and collect it in a timely and efficient manner.
– Loading and unloading vehicles upon arrival and departure of guests and assisting guests in entering and exiting vehicles.
– To ensure that guest expectations are met or exceeded by providing efficient, friendly and attentive service.
– To check the hallway which helps to keep it clean and tidy and to report any defects.
– To check hotel vans and ensure they are clean and in good working order.
– Supervising the traffic in the kosher port.
– Respond to guest inquiries by providing accurate and appropriate information.
– Dealing with customer complaints, if possible, or reporting them to supervisors.
Supporting the corporate social responsibility program by implementing policies and programs that contribute to environmentally friendly practices in hotels and resorts.
Contributes to due diligence efforts and risk management activities for current and future projects.
Your experience and skills include:
Less than 3 years of relevant experience
High school plus vocational, commercial or on-the-job training
Good skill in local and correct English, ability to read and write
Positive approach to customer service
Able to handle a physically demanding workload
Good interpersonal skills required. Interacts with both colleagues and guests
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, take care of the world; Dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.