Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21.
What will you do:
As a waiter, you will prepare and serve drinks orders according to recipes and service standards and provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service. You will also provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, in accordance with the Hotel Food and Beverage Operating Standards Manual and Resort Standards.
– Receives orders, serves guests and handles cash operations.
– Promotes the bar show and helps create a good atmosphere.
– May have to serve guests outside the bar, and maintain excellent relations with colleagues, especially with sections near the bar (restaurant, lobby, etc.).
Knows all bar and menu products (preparation instructions).
Manage stock and tape setup in line with brand standards.
He serves guests at the bar and organizes his work in proportion to the fluctuations of numbers.
Ensures that equipment remains in good condition.
– Implementing the procedures for opening and closing the point of sale.
Communicates and works in close cooperation with other departments (kitchens, bars, lobby, banquet, restaurant, etc.).
Familiarity with all hotel services and informing guests of them
Helps achieve department goals by literally following preparation instructions and using appropriate dosages, by avoiding waste and loss of merchandise and by respecting hotel procedures and internal audits.
– Assists in the management of stocks and inventories.
Manages billing and cash operations for services sold.
– Responsible for the union’s cash assets.
Your experience and skills include:
– Excellent written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
Attention to the guest, attention to service and attention to quality
– Sales Acumen
– good offer
Comprehensive and systematic approach
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care about the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! # no limits
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (Hotel Services), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making ‘Feeling Welcome’ resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.