About the role
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Recruiter to join the team.
The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for ensuring that Melodica attracts, hires and retains the best fit staff, within mobilization timeframes, while cultivating a strong talent pipeline.
The successful candidate will undertake the following (included but not limited to):
• Develop strategic plans to achieve goals.
• Analyze retention and turnover rates to forecast staffing needs.
• Manage the entire recruitment cycle including: manpower planning. pre-checked sources; scheduling and managing the internal interview process; Candidate relationship management. references or background checks; Candidates are closed.
• Obtain candidates through a variety of direct and indirect methods.
• Ensure workforce gaps are promptly filled and operations are maintained smoothly.
• Understand and adhere to all mobilization schedules.
• Ensure that all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time frame.
• Coordinate staffing needs with assigning managers to determine all manpower requirements and budget to open new branches and existing operations in accordance with operational requirements and HR policy.
• Continuous review of current sourcing methods for effectiveness, candidate quality and cost.
• Search and/or reserve candidates to join the ticket in accordance with HR policy.
• Coordinate with the driver to arrange the collection of candidates from the airport, drop them off to the place of residence and join the day’s collection and delivery.
• Work closely with hiring managers to formulate detailed job descriptions.
• Update job descriptions as required.
• Drafting, managing and updating as required, all job postings using approved job descriptions for all new and existing jobs.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to write job postings for open roles.
• Answer all candidate inquiries related to the recruitment process, provide updates on the application and provide timely feedback to the candidate during the recruitment and selection process.
• Manage the administration of all employment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date in accordance with HR policy.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience and competencies:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business administration qualification.
• HR certification is an advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years in a similar role, preferably in a school environment.
• Previous work experience in the UAE and the Middle East is a must.
• Strong IT skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
• Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to proactively implement administrative processes and solve problems. Seeks fair and creative solutions to problems.
• Have self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Positive and acceptable attitude.
• Flexibility to travel or work outside official working hours.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines. Ensure the quality, timeliness and completeness of the work performed
• Proficiency in spoken and written English. Professional phone etiquette.
Melodica Institute of Music and Dance is a music institute in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, established and registered under the supervision of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. Melodica has been operating since 2013 and is one of the best independent music schools in Dubai with six branches across Dubai with four more opening during 2018-2020.
Melodica is registered with ABRSM, Trinity and RAD and specializes in teaching piano, singing, guitar, violin, drums, saxophone, flute, ballet and hip-hop for all age groups. With over 100 teachers from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belarus, United Kingdom, South Africa, India, Canada and the United States, Melodica School is a truly international school.