who are we
We are a leading partner for luxury throughout the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and more than 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by providing outstanding service to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are rapidly moving from a traditional luxury distributor and retailer in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer that brings luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To support the next phase of our growth, we look forward to building a world class team. From physical retail to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continually improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for the best talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
what are you going to do
• Our skin care expert is responsible for achieving optimal sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards and is responsible for providing skin care advice to their clients and guiding them through skin care and allergy procedures using appropriate products
• Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
• Handling customer inquiries about products, prices, availability, and uses of the product and services.
• Communicate with clients to assess their needs, provide assistance in meeting those needs and meet or exceed clients’ expectations.
• Advise clients on the product ranges best suited to their needs.
• Explain the use and benefits of various brands and products.
• Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using knowledge formation.
• Drive skin care sales during events, promotions and launches.
• Sell-out Target tracking at the store level.
• Create daily sales reports.
• Participation in the realization of incentives.
• Track post-launch sales at the store level.
• Ensure access to monthly make-up sessions.
• Ensure that in-store merchandising levels are met as per brand guidelines.
• Ensure replenishment of stock in stock at appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times.
• Report stock shortages using the stock order form.
• Ensure stock is received as per set procedures.
• Analyze the customer’s needs, guide the customer regarding the required product and advise on usage.
• Follow up on the customer’s recovery.
• Building private clients and remote communication through several social media platforms to update new releases.
• Educating customers about the most appropriate range of products for their use.
• Recommend the appropriate products that suit the specific skin type.
• Explain the use of different skin care products.
• Ensure a high level of expertise while performing professional facial treatments.
• Attending detailed training on products, their contents and various unique points.
What you will need to succeed
• The ideal candidate should have retail experience especially in cosmetics and skin care.
• Nominate me to be a Saudi national
What we can offer you
With us you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey by enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our group offers diverse career paths for those extraordinary, every day.
We understand the value you bring, and strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes healthcare, child education contribution, telecommuting and flexible policies, as well as exclusive employee discounts.
The Chalhoub Group has been the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
Blending its experience in the Middle East and its intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by providing outstanding service to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as operating more than 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valuable assets of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuels the competitive advantage of the Chalhoub Group in today’s market.
Through its commitment to implement sustainable practices in its business, in 2013 the Chalhoub Group was awarded the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.