Phono is a subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
The purpose of the role:
– payment of Ooredoo products and services to business customers; Government sectors and small and medium-sized companies ensure that the goal set by the administration is achieved
Achieving department plans and target sales.
Main Responsibilities and Responsibilities:
– selling Ooredoo services and products to corporate customers; Leveraging a creative, innovative and skilled mindset to close deals and achieve the goal set by Ooredoo.
Proactively build a reciprocal relationship with clients, to retain presence and anticipate potential.
Take the initiative to stay well informed and aware of the latest technologies in the relevant field.
– independently develop sales plans for potential customers; Refer to B2B Supervisor, Specialist when necessary.
Develop sales pitches and presentations, using feedback from previous selling argument, to enhance deal opportunities.
Assessment of customer needs through a permanent consultant before and after sales to solve the problem and provide continuous support.
Report daily challenges to B2B Supervisor, Specialist to keep goals flow on track.
Constantly anticipate market challenges, competitor offers and promotions, exchange views with peers, B2B supervisor and specialist to enhance the efficiency of information that may influence new decision by senior management.
Develop sales reports for use in prospective business presentations and illustrations.
Contribute to the company’s communications plan by preparing reports, presentations and related documents.
Contribute to the company’s communications plan by attending regular team meetings and events and preparing required reports.
Act in accordance with the guidelines established by Ooredoo & Phono policies.
Continuously share customer and market feedback to ensure the flow of updated information and maintain an optimal level of competition.
Qualifications / Requirements:
– Diploma in Business Administration or similar field from a recognized institution
Intensive knowledge of the local market situation and regions.
– fluency in English; written and spoken.
– Strong communication skills.
Creative and innovative mindset and leadership personality.
Microsoft Office skills.
– 1+ years experience in a related field
Note: You will be asked to attach the following:
– Resume / CV
We are a leading international communications company providing mobile, fixed, broadband and managed services to businesses tailored to meet the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching people’s lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging connections to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as The Qtel Group, we have a customer base of $92.9 million and revenue of $9.3 billion in 2012.