• Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and issuance of decisions
• Overseeing accounting and transaction processing operations
• Leading and facilitating the closing of monthly/quarterly/annual books
• Control of cost, margins and revenue in relation to projects
• Intercompany invoicing
• Ensure that accounting and settlement are completed appropriately and reconciled.
• Oversight of the corporate reporting system
• Chartered Accountant (Primary)
• 7-9 years similar experience
• Good knowledge of accounting (IFRS)
• Exposure to audits
• ERP experience
• Exposure to the corporate environment
• Experience in Saudi Arabia will be an advantage
• Willing to travel (25%)
A leading company in the Middle East.