La Cigale, the most impressive landmark adorning Doha’s skyline, lives up to its reputation and brings new levels of comfort to the city’s hotels and leisure facilities.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies and the opportunity to obtain on-the-job qualifications
An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
Core responsibilities and functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Welcome customers to the store and provide them with information related to the required products
Directing customers to desired shelves or aisles and helping them identify products
– Explain product features and benefits by conducting demos and answering any questions customers may have
Providing information on prices, after-sales services and ways to obtain the latter
Suggest additional products in an effort to achieve company and self-sales goals
Assisting customers in making appropriate purchase decisions based on their specific likes
– Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdowns
Supervising the packaging or packaging of purchased items to ensure that they meet store standards and specific instructions to customers
– Ensuring that customers’ purchases are made on their vehicles by instructing the packing workers to do the required
Supervising the cleanliness and renovation of shelves as directed by marketing and sales
Learn about the following procedures:
Hotel fire procedures
Crisis management system
• First Aid Procedures
• Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
• Hotel security procedures
• Knowledge of the hotel’s product
• Hotel Standards Manuals (Concerned Department)
• Environmental measures for hotels
• Equipment Control Systems / Checklists
Your experience and skills include:
Previous service experience is an asset
Knowledge of POS system is an advantage
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Very responsible and reliable
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
The ability to focus attention on the guest’s needs, and to remain calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.