work full time
Handle customer or supplier inquiries by processing incoming email/phone reservations and amendments in a correct and timely manner.
Advise clients on feasibility of schedules, and check for discrepancies.
– Follow up on missing information to fully complete each reservation.
– Submit quotations as required.
Work with the existing supply chain in collaboration
Write detailed deliverables to UK/Asia Pacific/US staff when required
– Flawless communication with all clients exhausting all channels to report live issues.
Recording accident reports in the system on time
– Record relevant notes on all control functions.
– Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, customers and suppliers.
– Inform sales team of account progress and emerging issues
As part of a team be prepared to share the workload of other employees in their absence.
Test period: 3 months
– Hours of Operation: Shift Patterns
He must have an exceptional eye for detail.
Computer literacy, familiarity with Microsoft Office suite is essential.
Excellent organizational skills and prioritizing capabilities.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Proficiency in a second language other than English is beneficial.
TBR Global Chauffeuring (TBR) is a road transport company with an obsession with quality control and service.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Glasgow, TBR has evolved and expanded into a truly global organisation, operating in 3,000 cities and with offices all over the world, including London, Manchester, Boston, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
A leading provider of ground transportation for international financial tours, specialist event planners and the global corporate travel marketplace, TBR has a strong customer focus and highly trained chauffeurs, serving high profile events, premium organizations and major investment banks.