As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you:
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding in the analysis of system design, development and quality practices.
• Ensure that quality engineering processes and standards are consistently implemented within an agile, tiered framework.
• Develop and design comprehensive testing strategies that are comprehensive in their approach that includes automation, integration, business process and data integration.
• Diagnose and track defects from discovery to solution.
• Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
• Recommends improvements in software to improve user experience.
• Coordinate automation testing including script design, maintenance and implementation.
• Provides proactive, thoughtful, serious and fact-based communications to senior management teams, counterparts and other project stakeholders.
• Ensure that appropriate mechanisms are in place for data collection to support portfolio and enterprise level reporting to demonstrate KPI compliance.
• Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
• You have 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
• Experience high-performance API and mobile application testing;
• Have experience with tools such as JIRA, Azure and Confluence.
• Have knowledge in version control system: Git and branching strategy is preferred.
• You have knowledge in DevOps and CI & CD best practices.
• Experienced in using development tools such as Intellij, Eclipse or equivalent.
• Have experience working with Azure Devops.
• Have experience in ceremonial Agile and Scrum best practices.
• Have experience in BDD, OOPS, Cucumber and Selenium concepts.
• Have knowledge of automation methodologies, processes and tools.
• Possess verbal and written communication skills.
• Your experience in e-commerce platforms will be an additional job.
• To be a true team player who can easily get people to work;
We are experts in distributing food and beverages from the world’s leading brands to non-traditional markets, including duty-free channels, government and defense sites, caterers, local supermarkets and retailers. Our supply, warehousing and distribution solutions allow you to focus on your core business while increasing your reach. Connect to our proprietary online and offline retail channels, tailor your offer to local consumer preferences, and reach target audiences with our strong brand development and marketing solutions.
- Wholesalers and sellers easily expand into distinct markets to grow their business.
- Brands are developing and strengthening their presence in non-traditional markets.