do not apply
Job description and summary
A career within Assurance Support Services will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting and strategic business issues. Upon joining, you will help ensure a complete and appropriate exchange of information between our consultants and thus with engagement teams and clients, provide expert advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in solving complex problems, and support clients and their clients. Affiliates in assessing the potential impact of accounting and reporting on standard setting initiatives. You will develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet the greater expectations of investors with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
– Book ADM and make sure everything is accurate
– Flight and hotel reservations through KDS
Create and update a Learning Management System (LMS)
– Create training platform links
– Download the session recording and upload it to the learning management system
– Download material to the shared drive
– Update PowerBi dash report if it’s committed to the client
Student registration on the qualification authority website
– Prepare feedback forms and QR code for previous and post reviews
Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy especially with Word and Excel
– Excellent knowledge of branding and coordination
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Excellent administrative and organizational skills
– In a friendly, professional manner.
– Extreme attention to detail.
– Ability to work effectively under pressure.
– Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
Flexibility in working hours (evenings and weekends when required)
Available to sponsor a work visa?
Government permit required?
PwC companies help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
We are a network of companies in 158 countries with approximately 169,000 people committed to providing quality assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which the member companies of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these companies make up the global PwC network.
In the three main areas of business or service assurance lines, tax and consultancy, we work with our clients from start-ups to the world’s leading organizations to measure, protect and promote the things that matter most to them.
We help our people learn, discover, develop and make a real difference throughout their working lives. We have great ambitions for growth.
The Middle East region of PwC is part of what we call the central bloc and includes the United Kingdom, Europe, Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
Established in the region over 40 years ago, PwC already employs over 4,500 people and is well on its way to becoming the number one professional services company in the Middle East.