We are looking for people who are passionate about cleaning public spaces and assisting housekeepers in cleaning and storing all guest rooms. Deliver and collect items from guest rooms as required.
What it is for you:
– The employee benefits card offers discounted rates at Accor around the world
Learning programs through our academies
– An opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your real estate and around the world!
– Ability to make a difference through CSR activities, such as Planet 21
What will you do:
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, essential job responsibilities and functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Removing garbage from public places (offices, lobby, bathrooms)
Clean corridors, stairs, storage areas and cupboards.
– Delivery and retrieval of items to and from guest rooms
Spot cleaning and hallway carpet treatment
– Pick up all glassware, rubbish, etc. from around the main entrance of the hotel (both outside and inside)
Wipe down all chairs across the front of the property and make sure they are organized.
Ensure that all toilets in public areas are clean
– Help food and drinks clean the patios and dining room
– Report all maintenance issues seen across the property
Your experience and skills include:
– Ability to communicate fluently with our guests
– Previous customer service experience an asset
– Ability to follow instructions and clean quickly and accurately
Your team and work environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the luxury Ashar camp, embracing the region’s Arab heritage to seamlessly blend with the stunning landscapes of Wadi Ashar and stand at the heart of the planned “living museum” experience in AlUla. The camp is located near AlUla’s iconic Maraya Concert Hall and recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Festival.
Tantora Cultural Festival, which raises the visitors’ experiences by linking them to the nature, art and lineage of AlUla.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We are a comprehensive company and our ambition is to attract, hire and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than just a global leader. We welcome you as you are and can find a job and a brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that the work brings you purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us you can continue to explore the limitless possibilities of Accor.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
A caring employer that provides respect, training and career development to our employees. Attractive employer offering over 100 careers across five continents.
We are much more than just a global leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers and have the same passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests at our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As operator, franchisor (Hotel Services), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energies in making ‘Feeling Welcome’ resonate as the best hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the world, more than 20 AccorHotels brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers looking for comfort, attention and quality service.