• Determining the objectives and measures on the basis of which the program will be evaluated upon completion.
• Monitor project progress to ensure effective delivery
• Develop and monitor appropriate project operating procedures and systems
• Monitor construction productivity and performance schedule
• Establish key relationships with the client and other key stakeholders
• Formulate and maintain a Quality Assurance Management Plan
• Manage the change management procedure
26,000 to 35,000 SAR per month, including fixed allowances.
• You must have at least 18 years of experience
• Previous experience in Gulf project management is preferred
• Experience in cultural projects is essential.
• Must be based or wish to move to Riyadh
• Must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
• You must be able to start within 30 days
redfish was established in 2005 with the sole aim of providing a truly professional and consulting staffing service for the built environment.
Tired of the restrictions imposed by companies that over-promised and didn’t deliver, we decided to create a company that would provide the highest level of service to both candidates and clients alike, regardless of candidate level or client size.
Working with the nation’s leading prime contractors, consultants and developers, we have an enviable reputation for positioning candidates for middle and senior management.