• Principal Consultant/Technical Officer for Oracle Fusion Finance
• A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with support and advising and assisting internal Oracle personnel on diverse customer situations and escalating issues.
• Looking for a Fusion Finance Manager/Manager with Oracle Fusion Finance experience and over 12 years of IT experience with at least 5 years of Fusion experience and remaining years of finance experience at Oracle EBS.
If selection is made, you must be willing to work in shifts if necessary as our clients are spread across different countries.
• Strong experience in project management with atleast 4-5 projects leading to project implementation and support.
• It is good to have PMI and ITIL certification.
• Strong communication and customer facing skills including negotiation and pre-sales activities. Good communication and team player
• Ability to lead a team and drive customer service meetings. Willing to work in shifts and support operations
• Must have worked on most Fusion ERP CLoud Finance modules – GL, AR, AP, CE, Fusion Tax, Fusion Assets, BPM Approvals, Fusion reporting tools, such as OTBI, Financial Reportng Studio, Smat view and BI Publisher.
• A minimum of 2-3 Oracle Fusion Finance applications or exposure support with hands-on module-leading experience in either module
• Should have worked extensively on Oracle EBS / Fusion Finance operations.
• Good understanding of business flows and processes.
• Must have worked on data migration using FBADI and familiar with other systems integration from a functional point of view.
• Extensive knowledge of business group functional settings, organizations, departments, divisions, operating units, etc.
• Excellent analytical and debugging skills in solving problems in the Fusion Cloud environment.
• Should have good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL and be able to generate reports in OTBI using SQLs.
• Must have good problem debugging skills in Fusion Environment and must know Oracle cloud support processes.
• Knowledge of quarterly Oracle cloud upgrades and will be able to work with Oracle Cloud Support effectively.
• Ability to work on different tasks simultaneously
• Exposure to cross functional skills such as SCM has been added, but not a prerequisite.
Oracle offers an integrated suite of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to enable modern businesses. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide range of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure technology is resilient to the unique needs of businesses.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated suite of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical flexibility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and drives efficiency through streamlined workflows.
More than 420,000 customers in 145 countries have used Oracle technology to accelerate digital transformation.