Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Overseeing the Accounts Payable operations aspects / verifying that VAT is applied correctly
• Ability to properly allocate general office expenses, entry, processing and issuance of checks and bank payments to vendors, staff travel expenses, and entertainment expenses on CONCUR
• Ability to process online payment on HSBCnet and to send and monitor payments.
• Entering and processing vendor invoices into the accounting system. Enter vendor/employee payment information and code documents to the correct office and general ledger account code;
• Audit of supporting documents to ensure proper approvals, G/L account coding and payment support are obtained prior to cash disbursement.
• Work with the Central Services team to ensure transactions are processed smoothly and to troubleshoot issues on a daily basis, as required.
• Monitor the backlog of transactions to ensure that all transactions are processed efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Prepare appropriate journal entries for depreciation, loan payments, transfers, etc.;
• Maintaining integrity and accuracy of the company’s General Ledger/AP Ledger;
• Processing and reservation of payment for settlement of medical bills, Etisalat, Du and Dubai Electricity and Water Authority.
• Settlement and posting of petty cash.
• Mainly GL Ledger Reconciliation – PP, Employee Loans, Receivables etc.;
• Ability to record monthly journals/corrections etc.
• Prepare invoices for inter-office recharge and other accounts.
• Providing cash flow related inputs to the financial accountant.
• Monitor and enforce payment, if necessary, for professional expenses and compliance with SRA accounts rules.
• Ensure full compliance with strict accounting policies and procedures.
• Reconcile supplier and customer accounts as required and monitor the same when implemented by the Global Service Center
• Friends coverage of the Saudi office when required
• Maintain master database of payroll for all Middle East offices.
• Interact with the employee to obtain monthly payment instructions and create bank instructions for financing
• Ensure monthly payroll is completed on time.
• Production and distribution of payroll by the seventeenth day of every month.
• Ensure that all deductions and allowances are accurately recorded in the payroll (eg: housing loan, Abu Dhabi and secretarial allowances, etc.).
• Ensure that you receive the wages of new juniors from HR and the terms and conditions of each employee
• Make changes to the terms and conditions as they are made available to you.
• Produce accurate complete and final settlement accounts
Reconciling medical and life insurance
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience. Strong preference for law firm experience, preferably multi-office
• Professionally qualified accountant
• Experience with ERP accounting software (SAP preferred)
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Possess excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic, both orally and in writing.
• Advanced Excel Skills / Pivot Tables
• Ability to organize audit and attendance to auditors
• Ability to work well with individuals at all levels and as a team player
• Able to work independently and learn new tasks quickly
• You must have a mature, proactive and flexible approach to work
RecruitME is a professional recruitment consultancy that supplies top-notch business support staff to leading multinational organizations in Dubai. We carefully source, screen and select only the best candidates to help our clients make easier hiring decisions faster.
To differentiate ourselves from standard staffing agencies, our consultants have been carefully selected for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Since we were the client and candidate previously, we have an inside understanding of the hiring process and our clients’ needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support jobs, we can help provide a small pool of experienced management, finance, and human resource candidates with relevant experience to benefit your business. Our rigorous screening process ensures that we have met and can provide a brief overview of each candidate’s skills and current status prior to meeting them.
We pride ourselves on only sending our clients the best candidates available in the market to ensure a streamlined, hassle-free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.