As the primary customer contact point, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with support and advising and assisting internal Oracle personnel on diverse customer situations and escalating issues.
If you are looking for a Technical Director with Oracle Fusion HCM experience and more than 12 years of IT experience with at least 5 years experience in Fusion and remaining years of HCM field experience in Oracle EBS, the selected candidates should be able to move into any business Locations (Bangalore, Hyderabad) for upcoming projects if selected, should also be willing to work in shifts if required as our clients are spread across different countries.
• Strong experience in project management with atleast 4-5 projects leading to project implementation and support.
• It is good to have PMI and ITIL certification.
• Strong communication and customer facing skills including negotiation and pre-sales activities. Good communication and team player
• Ability to lead a team and drive customer service meetings. Willing to work in shifts and support operations
• Oracle HCM Modules – Core HR, Payroll, Absence and Benefits Management.
• Technical skills in Oracle HCM Cloud – Rapid Format, BI, OTBI Reports, Value Set, UDT, Allocation, Data Loading Tools (HDL and HSDL), and HCM Extract.
• A minimum of 2-3 Oracle Fusion HCM applications or exposure support with hands-on module-leading experience in either module
• Should have worked extensively on Oracle EBS / Fusion Payroll
• Should have experience in implementing and supporting payroll clients
• Extensive knowledge of business group functional settings, organizations, departments, divisions, operating units, etc.
• Should be able to write the required rapid formula and work on the Approval Management Engine.
• Work on end-to-end implementation in global HR modules, payroll, compensation and benefits, creation of value groups and their use in flexible fields such as descriptive/expandable.
• Experience in component configuration with Payroll Batch Loader, good knowledge of quick formulas and quick formula books
• Ability to work on different tasks simultaneously
• Excellent analytical and corrective skills in solving problems in the Fusion Cloud environment.
• Should have good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL and be able to generate reports in OTBI using SQLs.
• Must have good problem debugging skills in Fusion Environment and must know Oracle cloud support processes.
• Knowledge of quarterly Oracle cloud upgrades and will be able to work effectively with Oracle Cloud Support.
• Ability to work on different tasks
• Exposure to cross functional skills such as Finance/SCM has been added, but not a prerequisite.
Oracle offers an integrated suite of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to enable modern businesses. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide range of software, systems, and cloud deployment models—including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds—to ensure technology is resilient to the unique needs of businesses.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated suite of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical flexibility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and drives efficiency through streamlined workflows.
More than 420,000 customers in 145 countries have used Oracle technology to accelerate digital transformation.