• Make strategic decisions to determine priorities within the functional area. Directing and setting goals for the team as a whole
• Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in making business decisions
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
• Build, maintain, communicate and provide detailed reports at all levels
• Presenting models, findings, and ideas to senior management to drive business decisions
• Collaborate with other operations teams, as well as marketing, product, and other central functions, to ensure that insights guide broader strategic initiatives
• This role requires excellent stakeholders and project management skills
• More than 5 years managing technology operations in an organization of more than 500 employees, preferably in a startup environment
• 5-7 years of experience in program planning, development, implementation and evaluation.
• More than two years of experience in a leadership role in a technical resource management (preferred)
• More than two years of experience managing cloud-based infrastructure
The TechStream Group is an award-winning, multi-brand company, investor and talent incubator. Each of our brands focus on the unique ‘streams’ of technology that are disrupting and transforming the world around us.
Each of our brands is unique to the technology market in which they operate, while interconnected through our proprietary ‘Stream’ brand hierarchy.
We follow a proven global operating model that uses cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence and analytics, all backed by a joint service and innovation hub in South Africa. Our Board of Directors and senior management team are passionate about talent and technology and strive to deliver true value to customers from every brand across the entire technology portfolio.