This opportunity is with a large media company based in Dubai, UAE
We are looking for an Office Manager to manage and ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for managing and reviewing contracts for the company.
To succeed as a manager, you must focus on streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while minimizing costs. You must be analytical, broad and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
• Organizing, compiling and updating company employee records and documents
• Managing and updating databases with various information
• Preparing reports, composing correspondence and drafting new contracts.
• Evaluate the company’s performance by submitting MIS . reports
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
• Create reports for senior management
• More than 5 years of experience as an office manager
• BA/BA in Business Administration or a relative field
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Experience with financial and facilities management principles
• Experience in contract management
• Experience in preparing MIS reports
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• team player
• Good time management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
If this opportunity excites you, please apply now. Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TGC is an executive search and human capital firm headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements across the Middle East.
Competition for qualified senior management is intense and the best candidates are passive job seekers or residing outside the Middle East region. Our researchers can reach all over the world, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves through our completion rates and the positive experiences of clients and candidates who work with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team, we provide organizations with top talent to facilitate the hiring process and create great opportunities for individuals.