Manama, June 24 (BNA): The Urban Planning and Development Authority (UPDA) has approved 11 new zoning maps.
This is part of the third phase of UPDA’s project to update title documents for approved zoning maps.
The project is in line with UPDA’s efforts to plan and re-plan lands in the Kingdom to meet the requirements of the National Strategic Plan 2030, in accordance with the procedures for applying the Land Expropriation Law for Public Benefit for Planning Purposes. Or re-plan in cooperation and coordination with the concerned authorities.
UPDA called on all property owners to take the necessary actions within 90 days to complete the procedure for updating their title documents which are located within the following zoning maps:
• Map of the division of eastern Sanad regions (southern part) – 745
• A partial detailed subdivision map of Hamriyah (1) – Block 611
• Partial zoning map for Jeblat Hebshi – Block 435
• Map of dividing the regions of Shabtha and Al-Farisiya – Block 636-952
• The approved detailed map northwest of A’ali (the western part) – Block 742
• North Tubli District Division Map – Block 701-713
• Map of dividing the areas of Dar Kulaib and Zallaq – Block 1048-1051-1052
• Map of dividing the regions of Jid Ali and Tubli – Complex 709-721
• Partial zoning map for Jidhafs and Al-Musalla areas, plots 411-425
• East Sanad District Division Map – Block 743
• Map of dividing the regions of northeastern Sanad – Complex 743-745-625
UPDA has invited property owners in the above-mentioned zoning maps who wish to update their title documents to submit the required documents: a copy of the title deed, a copy of the survey certificate if the title deed is out of date, and a copy of the ID card.
If the applicant holds a power of attorney, he must present a certified power of attorney bearing the signature of the owner of the property, and then fill in the application form.
The necessary procedures can be completed either by visiting UPDA’s customer service center located in the Survey and Land Registration Bureau building in Sanabis, or by sending an inquiry request about the state of the land via its email [email protected] or through its platform ( www.upda.gov.bh).
UPDA said that after the expiry of the specified period for updating the title documents, it will address the Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture to complete the procedures for applying the Land Expropriation Law for Public Benefit for Planning Purposes or Re-planning.
#UPDA #approves #zoning #maps #calls #updating #ownership #documents