Bahrain exports for products of national origins reach BD360 million during May

Manama, June 22 (BNA): The Information and e-Government Authority published the foreign trade report for the month of May 2023, in which data on the trade balance, imports and exports of products of national origin and re-exports were presented.

According to the report, the value of imports showed a decrease of 8%, reaching 475 million Bahraini dinars during May 2023 compared to 518 million Bahraini dinars for the same month of 2022. While the rest of the countries accounted for 31%.

According to the report, China ranked first in terms of imports to Bahrain with a total of 78 million dinars, followed by the United Arab Emirates with 57 million dinars, then Australia in third place with 40 million dinars.

Other aluminum oxide products came as the best product imported into Bahrain with a total value of 39 million Bahraini dinars, while gold bars came in second place with a value of 28 million Bahraini dinars, followed by four-wheel drive vehicles in third place with a value of 17 million Bahraini dinars.

On the other hand, the value of exports of products of national origin recorded a decrease of 22%, amounting to 360 million Bahraini dinars during May 2023, compared to 460 million Bahraini dinars for the same month of 2022. The top ten countries accounted for 73% of total exports. total value, while the remaining countries accounted for 27%.

Saudi Arabia ranked first among countries. Bahraini exports of national origin worth 89 million Bahraini dinars. The United Arab Emirates came second with 38 million dinars, and the United States of America ranked third with 34 million dinars.

READ MORE  Bahraini-Indian economic relations highlighted

Unworked aluminum ingots were ranked as the best exported products during May 2023 with a value of BD 100 million, followed by concentrated and concentrated iron ores in second place with a value of BD 78 million, and unalloyed aluminum wires in third place with a value of BD 22 million.

The total value of re-exports increased by 24% to reach BD 71 million during May 2023, compared to BD 57 million for the same month of 2022. The top 10 countries in re-exports accounted for 88% of the value of re-exports, while the remaining countries accounted for 12% . The United Arab Emirates ranked first with 24 million dinars, followed by Saudi Arabia second with 13 million dinars, and Singapore ranked third with 8 million dinars.

According to the report, Turbo-Jets ranked first among products re-exported from Bahrain with a value of 7 million dinars, followed by four-wheel drives with a value of 6 million dinars, and gold bars came in third place with a value of 4 million dinars.

As for the trade balance, which represents the difference between exports and imports, the deficit amounted to 43 million Bahraini dinars in May 2023 compared to the same month of the previous year, recording a deficit of one million Bahraini dinars, which led to an increase in the deficit by one million Bahraini dinars. 6394%.

HF







#Bahrain #exports #products #national #origins #reach #BD360 #million

Source link

Leave a Comment