Manama, July 2 (BNA): The Bahraini daily newspapers today focused on the local, regional and international events that took place during the past 24 hours.
Here is a summary of the main headlines:
– Bahrain expresses its support for measures to maintain public security and the rule of law in France.
– Discussing cooperation with the Sultanate of Oman in the technical sectors
– Bahrain urges permanent representation in the UN Security Council.
– Bahrain wins the award for the best office for pilgrims’ affairs.
An illegal kindergarten in Bahrain is closed
More than 3,000 workers remove 2,200 tons of waste daily from all over Bahrain.
– The number of victims of the road disaster in Kenya reaches 49.
– 25 dead after a bus fire broke out in India.
– JC BIVER offers catharsis without a visual display of time.
– The winning streak of US stock markets is set to continue in July.
Verstappen pulls away fast with the Austrian sprint.
#Bahrain #press #headlines