Manama, June 26 (BNA): The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr. Abdullatif bin Rashid Al-Zayani, received today copies of the credentials of the ambassadors-designate to the Kingdom of Bahrain, whose names are as follows:
– Mali’s ambassador residing in Riyadh appointed to Bahrain, Boubacar Guru Diyal
– Kuwait’s resident-designate ambassador of Laos to Bahrain, Pon Anthabandith
– Residing in Riyadh, Ambassador-Designate of Portugal to Bahrain, Nuno Matias
– The resident ambassador in Riyadh appointed for Burundi to Bahrain, Nhayo Jacques Yacoub
– The resident ambassador in Abu Dhabi appointed for Tonga to Bahrain, Akula Honorable
The Minister of Foreign Affairs welcomed the designated ambassadors, stressing the Kingdom’s keenness to strengthen its relations and cooperation with their countries, within the framework of the joint desire to develop those relations in a way that achieves common interests, wishing them success in performing their diplomatic duties.
The ambassadors-designate to the Kingdom expressed their pride in presenting copies of their credentials to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, highly appreciating the steady progress of relations between their countries and Bahrain.
They affirmed their keenness to strengthen the relations of their two countries with Bahrain in a way that meets common aspirations and achieves common interests, wishing the Kingdom further progress and prosperity.
#Foreign #Minister #receives #credentials #copies #ambassadorsdesignate #Bahrain